God has certainly blessed us and these grounds! We constantly praise Him for His faithfulness and the faithfulness of His people who so willingly gave of time, energy, mind, and money. Thank you!
We have several opportunities to labor and bless the Grounds God has provided.
- We hope our next big focus will be the Teen Chapel - where it hasn't been "touched" (minus a paint-job) since the days of OLD! :-)
- The Charles A. Dayton (CAD) Chapel roof has been transformed! God has spoken and people have responded in giving toward a new roof! It has been paid for in full! We now have a new green metal roof and the Lord willing, no leaks! Thank you, Lord!
- The Chapel has also had its platform renovated and is now secure!
- The Little Chapel has been on quite a few hearts to renovate. We are thrilled with how much work has been accomplished in a little over a year! It has new flooring, ac/heat, fresh bold wall color and brand new windows and doors! VBS children have been excited to worship and play in the new area!
- The RV Park and eastside Septic system have been another large undertaking. With water, electric, and sewer lines, along with new posts our newly renovated park can hold at least six RVs. There are more spots to be created!
- The Perry Motel has always had an issue with poor drainage. We were able to contract a gentleman from downstate who had the right equipment to create a drench for us and we were able to lay new drainage pipes away from the motel and hook into our existing drainage system.